Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Just in Time for Father's Day Solomon Falls Seafoods, All Natural Smoked Salmon Review.

Surprise your Dad this Father's Day with a flavorful, unique and All Natural Treat; that I am sure will soon become a Father's Day tradition.


This very small Alaska based company (check out their Facebook page) is committed to producing the best product possible "offering only the best salmon products from the cold, pristine waters of Prince William Sound, Alaska".  Solomon Falls proudly pass on their Wild Alaskan Smoked Salmon and Caviar from their family to yours, knowing they are providing a sustainable, all natural product with no artificial flavors or coloring.

Just as Solomon Falls website says, their "smoked salmon is some of the freshest that you will ever taste".  Those written words are so true.  Now I just have to find ways to express me and my husband experiences with this phenomenal Smoked Salmon, delivered Fresh from Alaska to your door in the Continental United States.  When I say delivered fresh, let me explain.  The smoked salmon and caviar products are immediately frozen after processing and are shipped frozen to you.  So all you need to do is keep your Solomon Falls foods frozen until you are ready to enjoy a seafood experience like no other.

Solomon Falls sent me out an amazing sampling of their Smoked Salmon line to review.  And let me tell you it has been such a treat, to have fresh seafood in the middle of the Midwest!  Thank you!  Thank you!!

I defrosted some our sealed Smoked Salmon in the refrigerator over night and it was read to enjoy in the morning.  Yes, I said morning.  What a perfect paring with some sourdough toast and eggs.  The 4oz portions were a perfect size to share with my husband (The only problem we had, was our boys LOVE Salmon!  So I think they had more of this amazing Solomon Falls Salmon than we did.).

We sampled the Black Pepper flavor Smoked Salmon and the Teriyaki Flavor Smoke Salmon for breakfast.  I first want to say I love how these meaty pieces of Salmon were packaged, to seal the air out, which protects the fish from freezer burn.

And the natural beauty of each piece of Salmon made me feel like I was on a boat fishing for our breakfast.  The salmon skin coloration is a work of art. 
Back of a 4oz piece of black pepper flavor smoked salmon.

And I was pleased at how easy it separated from the firm flavorful fish.
Yes, this is a photo above is of the Teriyaki Flavor Smoked Salmon.  It's it beautiful?

It reminded me of some great jerky, but not tough and hard on the teeth.  It was so meaty and firm.  The smoke really shined through but the teriyaki flavor added a distinct sweetness, but not over powering.  I couldn't wait to eat another and another bite. 

To be honest, I have never had smoked salmon like this before.  It is truly a gourmet treat at an affordable price.  I was worried that after the salmon was thawed it would be mushy and "fishy".  It was not!  The texture was beyond perfect!!!  I am in love!

And another piece of salmon perfection....Black Pepper Flavor Smoked Salmon!
The black pepper flavor Solomon Falls Smoked Salmon was everything I envisioned.  The course pieces of black pepper were nice and fiery, which added a depth to the smoked flavor.  The texture was also very meaty.  It was easy to cut with a knife and made a beautiful presentation.

The 4oz Original Smoke Salmon and the awe inspiring Smoked Pink Side was so natural with the complexity of the smoke shining through.

Don't worry if you are not like us and eat every last bite of Solomon Falls Salmon that you have thawed out in one serving.....As, it will last several weeks in your fridge.  Just make sure to keep it covered and in the coldest area.

Did you know Solomon Falls smoked salmon and caviar is processed using only natural ingredients such as pure sea salt, brown sugar, and all natural spices? They contain No nitrates or other additives, colorings or flavor enhancers. So that is why this tastes so freshly different and addictive!  I can't think of a better way to get my Omega 3 oils and natural goodness.

If you want to make something out of your Solomon Falls Salmon...they have a great Recipe section with flavorful ideas.  I typically would share a recipe I tried, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything with this salmon perfection, other than enjoying it natural. 

So why not start a new family tradition and order some Solomon Falls Salmon Today? It it worth every penny...trust me! 

Plus, Salomon Falls currently has some excellent savings promotions going on via their website like:

1.) Wild Alaska Smoked Pink Salmon Sides - Buy 1 Get 1 Free
2.) 25% off Wild Alaska Teriyaki Smoked Coho Pieces
3.) Free Wild Alaska Smoked Pink Salmon side with any order over $100.00

As Always, discounts are offered for larger orders.


Happy Father's Day!

Disclaimer: Solomon Falls provided me with free
samples of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.