Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fast Fixin' Pretzel Coated Chicken Strips


I have a question for all of you....

Has anyone seeing the Fast Fixin' Pretzel Coated Chicken Strips?

I am so sad as I haven't found them in my area yet!  We are huge fans of Fast Fixin' anything.
The reason we love Fast Fixin's in our home is first of all they are convenient and quick to prepare anytime.  This company understands that when you start with the very best, natural ingredients at an excellent value that they can help parents provide for their children.

The Pretzel Crusted Chicken Tenders are suppose to combine crunchy pretzel bits, blended and set in a golden brown seasoned breading and made with all-white chicken breast meat.

I would love to know if anyone has tried these yet...and what they thought.

Thanks everyone!

Disclaimer: I was provided with free
coupons of Fast Fixin' products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.