Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Stretch Mark Treatment by Dr. Max Powers - Organic & Safe Review



I am not embarrassed to admit that after 3 pregnancies and cervical cancer I do have the dreaded stretch marks.  At times I almost feel it is a right of passage for most child bearing women.

But did you know men can get and do have stretch marks too?  They are caused by an increase in size to your body.  That increase can be caused by many different things....pregnancy, weight gain, muscle gain from lifting weights to just name a few. 

There are so many products out on the market today making claims that they can help with stretch marks.  How do you know which one will work?

I had the opportunity to review a jar of Dr. Max Powers Stretch Mark Treatment.  This treatment is made for those who are prone to stretch marks.  The formulated cream provides vitamins and nutrients to your skin which promote collagen and elasticity to prevent new stretch marks and reduce the stretch marks you already have.  It is Paraben Free and great for sensitive skin.  That statement is true because I have very sensitive skin and this treatment did not irritate at all.

The treatment was smooth and slightly greasy, but absorbed quickly.  It had a nice, slight cooling effect.  I did not enjoy the scent.  It smelled very medicinal and the scent lingered.  Well, I guess time will tell to see if this improved my skin..... 

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.