Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Q-tips Precision Tips Review and Uses

Have you ever really thought about how long Q-tips have been a part of your daily routine? 

I can remember as a child my mom using Q-tips to clean our ears and letting us use them dampened to do the paint books, that you just needed a wet brush to make the colors appear....but Q-tips worked so much better.  I know she had many other uses, but those are the two that stand out in my memories.

Now as a parent of three wonderful boys, I embrace the use of Q-tips for so many things.  But I think the best and most creative use I have found...and the only thing I have found that works it to use two  Q-tips to clean out sippy cup straws.  I start by feeding one into the long straw and when I can't push it in any further, I push the second one in which will force the first Q-tip out of the straw.  Then I remove that one and pull the second Q-tip back out.

I couldn't contain my excitement when Q-tips sent me out a box of their NEW Precision Tips Q-tips for review.  Who ever came up with these needs an award!!!  They are perfect.

Okay, I am going to now show my red-neck side and say these are perfect for cleaning guns.  They get into the nooks and crannies and stay together, so you don't lose and cotton into places it doesn't belong.  I love the contoured tips!!! 

I am not a makeup person at all, but I know many of my friends use Q-tips to apply eye shadow and then they throw them away.   What a perfect way to not spread germs and bacteria.  And I am sure with the nice tight tips of Q-tips Precision Tips they would be easy to control where you chose to apply the eye shadow.

I love the idea of using Precision Q-tips to apply Shea Butter or Lanolin to my cuticles to prevent cracks on my hands.

I also use them to apply canker sore medication so I do not contaminate the medicine and my mouth with germs.

Being a pet owner, Precision Tips are perfect to use to get into there wrinkles and face cervices for extra cleaning.

And being a blogger...they are perfect to help keep my keyboard nice and clean in between the keys, so I can keep everyone up to date on new and great products.

And works to clean up our remotes after my little boys had managed to get them full of God knows what.  I need to just stop.  I could go on for hours and hours.

How do you use Q-tips?  I would love to hear.  And have you seen and tried the Precision Q-tips?  If you haven't you need to!!!

Learn more about Q-tips on Facebook and Twitter.
I was provided with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs, a $25 American Express gift card and information about the product by Rocket XL. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.