Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Jockey Shaping Crop Legging Review - What's your sport??

I first need to start this review by saying I am honored to be part of the Jockey Inner Circle.  The Inner Circle is a fantastic community of passionate members who love Jockey and spreading our love of Jockey to others.  Thank you Jockey!!

I was so excited to find out I was one of the members of the Inner Circle that was given the opportunity to review an amazing New Product by Jockey...


Firstly I had to answer the question...What's your sport?

That can be a challenging question as I love variety...like my Treadclimber, workout videos that involve cardio, walking and dancing, lifting weights and running to name a few right now. 

So what is your sport???  I would love to know what keeping you active and on a road to physical fitness.

When my Jockey Shaping Crop Legging arrived I couldn't wait to wash them (machine washable) and give them a run for their money...so were they going to hold up and stay up?

I am pleased to report Jockey's new shaping crop leggings are amazing and so comfortable.  I actually look forward to putting them on as they cradle my body and make the shape of my figure something to smile about (at least I think so and so does my husband).

Each pair of Jockey Shaping Crop Leggings come with Power Mesh which provide tummy control and an added bonus...they enhance your posture.  Don't let the word Power concern you...these are not tight and uncomfortable...they are conforming, comfortable and do not bind.  I almost forgot to mention they also include contour seaming to provide a nice life and shape to your hind end ;-) ... God knows many of us need that feature...Thank you Jockey!

I don't know about you, but I am an active sweater (no, not a turtleneck) when I work out.  Jockey Shaping Crop Leggings are made with moisture wicking fabric that increases breathability and help your skin stay cool and dry.  This feature is so important to me...and it does make a huge difference to make my workouts more comfortable and productive.  My only complaint was I think I should have ordered a size smaller...which I am NOT complaining about.....the reason I think this is when I work out the bottoms of my leggings bag out slightly from my calf muscles. 

Jockey keep up the great work!!


What's Your Sport?

Disclaimer: Jockey provided me with a free
sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if
I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

3 comments:

  1. They look really comfortable! I need to try these. by the way new follower from Drop My Alexa Blog Hop. from www.thriftymom613.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running is my sport... and i even go running in my shaping leggings! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.