Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine's Day Heart Shaped Smiley Cookie Review

Fresh Baked Huge Gourmet Sugar Cookies that are delicately hand iced to perfection....
Smiley Valentine's Heart Shaped Cookies with bring the child out in everyone.  I felt 20 years younger when my dozen Valentine Day Cookies arrived in the mail earlier today to review 
As I opened the package a bright and smiling box greeted me.
How can you not smile?  But my smile quickly turned into a grin when I opened up the smiling box.  I was thrilled to see how big the dozen Heart Shaped Cookies were.  They were approximately 4 INCHES Wide!!!  Now that is something to write home about!
I couldn't wait for my boys to get home from school to enjoy these special Smiley Cookies after supper.  It was so much fun to watch the delight on their faces as I opened up the sealed package to finally get to these long awaited Valentine's Day Cookies.   
Let me tell you, it was hard to keep them back long enough so I could take a photo of these beautifully handcrafted sugar cookies.
Of course all my boys LOVED Smiley Cookies Valentine's Day Hearts.  When I say "boys"...that also included my husband.
Besides these Smiley Cookies being eye appealing, they were also a tasty treat.  The amount of frosting was perfect.  It coated the large heart cookie in a thin covering.  It added just the right amount of sugary sweetness to the soft and flaky sugar cookie underneath.  These cookies were not too sweet, which I really liked.  The sugar cookie had  a delicious flavor of vanilla that made me want more....but sadly I was limited to one cookie, so everyone else could have more.  Next time I think I need to order us a Valentines Day Gift Basket.

Don't miss out on a chance to get these amazing Smiley Cookies for someone you love this Valentine's Day.  Use code BLOG10 at the checkout and you will save 10% on cookie gifts (not good on giftcards).

You can also find Smiley Cookie on Facebook.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.