Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

School Valentine's Day Cards Extra Special with Tinyprints.com

How many of you out there are parents?  How many with School Aged Children?

I am just wondering if I am the only one that typically at the last minute runs to the local grocery store (like the night before Valentine's Day) in hopes they still have the little prepacked Valentine's Day Cards left on the shelf...and in my case hoping for no ballerinas or barbies (Proud Mom of All Boys!).  And then there I sit handwriting all the names on all the cards, just in time to head in the back pack the next morning to school for the big Valentine's Day Party.

Okay...so am I the only one guilty?

This year I promised myself and my boys I wouldn't do that again.  And now with the help of Tinyprints.com...

The boys are going to have the best Valentines Day Greeting Cards.  And not only are they going to be the best, they are going to save me a ton of time and I love the HUGE selection of Valentine Cards offered at TinyPrints.com .  The biggest problem is figuring out which ones to purchase.

These are a few I am interested in.

Shark Wishes

To The Moon

Pirate Crew



Now just to make up my mind and buy some fun candy to add our Tiny Prints cards.  I know the Valentine's Day party at school for my boys is going to be perfect.

Don't miss out on your chance to make Valentine's Day much easier thanks to TinyPrints.com.  And you can follow Tiny Prints on Social Media outlets so you don't miss out on all their great sales and discounts.....

Follow Tiny Prints on Twitter.

"LIKE" Tiny Prints on Facebook.

Follow Tiny Prints boards on Pinterest.


Disclosure: I will receive a code for 50 Classroom Valentine's Day Cards from TinyPrints.com. No other compensation was received or exchanged. The above opinions are mine, and mine alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.