Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Brown Family Farm New England Maple Syrup Review



Fresh.....Authentic......Pure




What am I describing?




Brown Family Farm Native New England Maple Syrup.

I don't know about you? But we are BIG fans of Breakfast for Breakfast and Breakfast for Supper around our house.

There were no doubts when my two small (and might I add very cute) bottles of Pure Brown Family Farm Maple Syrup arrived what we were going to be having for supper. (Bottles were provided so I could sample and review)  I smile because I really don't need an excuse to prepare breakfast anytime of the day or night.

The bottles held a nice clean and clear brown colored Maple syrup.  By looking at the 1.35oz Bear Gallone Glass Bottles labels it appears this is Grade B.  Grade B is made late in the season when the sugar content in the sap is at its lowest and extra boiling gives this the strongest maple flavor of all.

"Grade B is the heartiest maple grade and a perfect "secret ingredient" for adding savory sweetness to your favorite gourmet recipes and baking."  That being quoted from an insert from Brown Family Farm...I found this Grade B to be nice and light and mellow.  We loved it on pancakes.  The natural sweetness and maple goodness really made our pancakes special.


These little glass bottles would make perfect stocking stuffers.  I am planning on displaying my empty bottle in my kitchen.

There is no doubt in my mind and the minds of many others...

Brown Family Farm knows how to treat there Maple right.

They have been making pure all-natural maple for 7 Generations.  Pure maple, tapped, sugared and packaged in New England since 1845!

You can find out more about Brown Family Farm and their diverse line of Maple products online.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.