The Grand Prize winner of this Sweepstakes will win
* THREE iPads: one to keep and two more to give to friends or family!
* A customized TortillaLand cover for each iPad.
* A sample pack of TortillaLand Flour, Corn & Whole Wheat tortillas.
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Void where prohibited. See Official Rules for complete details at http://www.facebook.com/TortillaLand . Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Open to individuals who are legal residents of the United States who are 16 years of age or over as of the date of entry. Sweepstakes begins September 1, 2011 at 12:00 a.m. PDT and ends, October 31, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PDT. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are based on PDT.
**TortillaLand did provide me with some free coupons to enjoy their products...but my first experience I had with TortillaLand was on my own....and they are the best!**
In the past I would always buy the tortillas off the shelf, that you would just bring home and use straight out of the bag. That changed one day when I was shopping at our local Safeway Grocery Store. Well I was in the refrigerated section, near the cookie dough and sour cream...I saw a new product Safeway was just starting to carry. The product was being featured as a new product, so the price was low, due to being an introductory price. I figured I wouldn't be out much, so I picked up a package of..
Let's just say...I can't imagine going back to the traditional off the warm store shelf tortilla's EVER! In 60 seconds you can have a hot and fresh tortilla to serve your family (in a skillet, on a grill...). Thanks to TortillaLand. How easy and convenient. They are the perfect size and thickness. I feel like I am in an authentic Mexican restaurant...they are THAT GOOD!
- TortillaLand Tortillas are all natural , made with canola oil (not lard), and they contain no cholesterol or saturated fat.
- TortillaLand Flour Tortillas contain just 5 simple ingredients: Wheat Flour, Water, Canola Oil, Salt, and Sugar.
- Fans can stay up-to-date with TortillaLand on Facebook (facebook.com/TortillaLand) and Twitter (@TortillaLand)!
- You can find out where to buy TortillaLand tortillas with their store locator at http://www.tortillaland.com/where-to-buy/.
- They want TortillaLand tortilla-lovers to have convenient access to their products in their favorite grocery stores. A " Store Manager Product Request Form " can be downloaded directly at http://www.tortillaland.com/deliver?id=17 or viewed online at http://twitdoc.com/CPQ. Just print this form, fill it out, and present it to the manager of your favorite place to buy groceries!
- Check out a video featuring Fried Chicken Tacos with Jalapeño Cole Slaw and TortillaLand at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7hwFzYZLo
We start with seasoning Talapia fish (it is a very mild white fish). I like to let the seasoning, marinade the fish for at least a few hours in the fridge.
I grill up the fish....
Then it is time to grill the TortillaLand Fresh tortillas....
How simple it that....Just shred up the fish with a fork and provide your favorite toppings like....
Cilantro, onions, sauce, queso fresca cheese, limes to squeeze over the tacos, ect...
Then the best part of all....Enjoying them!