Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Cold Coffee on a Hot Summer's Day thanks to Coffee-mate

I am very excited another one of by blogs has been posted on Coffee-mate's main web page on the "Coffee Talk Blog" .   I love Coffee-mate and being a Brew Crew Member.


It’s NEVER too hot for Coffee-mate. 

It just seems like yesterday I was bundling up in a warm winter’s coat and snow boots to make my way to the grocery store to buy my then favorite flavor of Coffee-mate, Caramel Macchiato.  I would crave hot coffee combined with the caramel sweetness of the Coffee-mate.  Just a sip would warm my body and spirit on a bitterly cold winter’s day.

Well, thank goodness “Old Man Winter” has decided to take his frigid temperatures with him and leave the area for a while.  And let’s stay Hello to…..the Dog Days of Summer.  I admit I still enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee with my newest favorite flavor of Coffee-mate, White Chocolate Caramel Latte to start my summer mornings.  But as the mercury rises during the day, many times a hot drink doesn’t sound good at all.  It is just too darn HOT!    

But, it is NEVER too hot for Coffee-mate.  I love to use some of my leftover cold coffee from my morning fix to create an icy cold beverage.  I add some of the cold coffee, with my favorite White Chocolate Caramel Latte Coffee-mate and a little bit of ice.  I use my little blender to creative a smooth, icy, delicious, Coffee-mate treat.  If I have company over I jazz it up by adding some whipped topping and a drizzle of caramel sauce.  This cold Coffee-mate drink is so refreshing and satisfying.  It reminds me of those expensive coffee house drinks at a fraction of the cost.  This is perfect for anyone’s budget.

Have you ever noticed?  Do your coffee preferences change like the seasons?

1 comment:

  1. WOW, this is a fantastic blog and what an interesting coffee shop ! more info visit :GDD Coffee Bar Brisbane ............

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.