Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wanting to Update and Personalize My Blog with a New Design

After much prodding from my Loving husband (hopefully someday he will be okay with me posting a photo of him)...I think I am finally going to spend the money to have my blog professionally designed. 

I am enjoying blogging so much and the new people I am now having the chance to meet...it is time to put a little money into my new found past time. 

It is amazing what my Fishful Thinking Blog has allowed me to experience beyond my home....

I have met and made many new Bloggy Friends...Love you all!

I have been involved with two fun Swaps...and hope to get involved with more :)

I have be able to connect with others and share my family recipes and stories.

I have had the opportunity to review many great products and even complete some Great Giveaways...I hope that trend will continue.

So now I need some help and guidance from my fellow bloggers.  What do I do now?  Where do I go?  I really want my blog design to be about my love of cooking and my family.  I want to make it so me and easier to navigate.  I have been searching, but I want to make sure I find the right one to design my blog.

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, so exciting! I was looking into a professional designer for my blog too (before deciding I should probably spend my loan money on more important things...like FOOD...for now :D), but the two designers I liked best were:

    www.aprilshowersblogdesign.com (she did Mamarazzi's site)

    and

    www.weaksauceblogs.com

    Both are pretty reasonably priced. Blogger also has a bunch of tutorials, but I don't know if you have the time or motivation for that. I also just Googled, "blog designers" and looked at portfolios.

    Good luck! Can't wait to see your new site :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um....I had Bloggy Blog Designz do mine and I have a good bloggy friend who does some very personalized blogs, and she's very talented and inexpensive.
    http://samanthasday-erinsgobragh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies I have been in contact with samanthasday and she is going to be working on it soon. I can't wait to see what she comes up with!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.