Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly’s 2010 Holiday Christmas Card Collection is Wonderful!

Well it's that time of year again to start figuring out if you are going to send out Christmas Cards or not.  For a few years I just gave up and didn't send any cards out.  It was so much work - finding the right cards...then writing something on each one....then addressing the envelopes, including return addresses.



That all changed around two years ago.  I found out about http://www.Shutterfly.com.  It is an awesome site with such creative ways to personalize your cards, including return address labels at an affordable rate.  Shutterfly also offers many other services such as Stationary, Calenders, Photo Books, and Home Decor http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs.



The Shutterfly site is very user friendly and when you make an account Shutterfly stores your information and designs that you have created.  Which is awesome - as when I got on their site just a few days ago to start figuring out which style I was planning on using this year - It brought me to the Christmas Cards I made the last two years.  Boy my children have grown sooooo much. 

Now the hard part begins...which design should I select this year???  How many photos should I use??  Black and White or Color???  Oh, the wonderful choices. 

There are so many options to choose from - take a look.  http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards   If you are new to Shutterfly, they had great specials just for new customers - that can't be beat.  If you are a return customer, check out their site - they always seem to be having some kind of special going on.


I love the Merry Montage design and Fun Holiday Wishes....but I will make my decision sometime next week.



Which design do you like best???

1 comment:

  1. Yes so excited about this deal. It is going to be very hard choosing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.