Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Involved in my first Blog Swap - Yeah - Can't wait!!

Thank you so much Symmetry-In-Motion for giving me the opportunity to be involved in your great 12 Days of Christmas Swap.


http://symmetry-in-motion.blogspot.com/2010/11/12-days-of-christmaswithout-all-birds.html


12 days swap



You have succeeded in making me feel like a child again. I am so excited to participate. My mind is full of wonderful ideas that I may use for some of the 12 gifts I will be mailing to my assigned giveaway partner. I can't wait to see who I am paired up with and to find out their likes and dislikes so I can make the best swap possible for that person.

I can't wait for December 12th - The Big Day! The first day of the gift opening. This is such a great idea.

Thank you again and I can't wait to see what everyone receives.

Happy Holidays!!!










1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so happy you're playing! I also love your enthusiasm. THAT is what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.