Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Great Week

It has been a great week so far. Let me explain... 1st of all my hair continues to grow - everyday is getting me closer to donating to Locks of Love!!! Work has (I am scared to say this and jinx myself) leveled off. I actually have closed out two cases this week - Yah!

I continue to run, run, run - I have improved my 3.5 mile run by 4 minutes this week - my new shoes - have made a huge difference. My knees actually don't hurt - Thank you NIKE!! Work even allowed me to take my lunch at the end of my shift today - so I could get a wonderful and relaxing run in before picking up my boys. It is great when I get the opportunity to take a little me time - especially when the me time is productive but enjoyable.

And one of the best parts of the week and today is.... I was on twitter - like usual and one of my favorite companies - Blair Candy - CandyPam sent out a tweet -"Love candy, and have a website or blog? We'll send you a box, if you'd review us!" Of course I responded because one of my biggest down falls is I LOVE CANDY! I am an Candy-o-holic and proud of it. I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't at least have one piece. They are going to contact me in the morning to work out the details. I am so excited! I can't wait to see what I find out.

I had better get some much needed sleep. I am planning on taking my boys for a beauty detour tommorrow after I pick them up from daycare - a lake near by - that I ran by today is full of baby ducks. They will love the experience and so will I. It is fantastic to experience life through my children and help to make them well rounded. If you want to learn more about beauty detours check out FishfulThinking.com - excellent site to learn about positive parenting.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I am also a "candy-o-holic". I love Chocolate covered peanuts. I will check out Blair Candy. Great idea to donate to Locks of Love. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by Fishful Thinking Blog. I hope you learned something new and visit again soon.